Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 3 #5

I played around on Flickr yesterday and uploaded some pictures of Sarah at college into my account. I made it private because it's only for our family and friends, and I can add them as they create accounts. It was suprisingly easy to use, and I was amazed how simple it was to upload pictures. I'm going to send the photos from our different summer trips up here, then they will be easy to share with friends. Actually, if we had our laptop and internet access on vacation, we could unload the camera to this site, instead of buying lots of memory cards. I'm probably the last one to think of this, but hey, at least I'm moving forward. I think there are also simple options for printing, too.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Why lug a laptop? Just visit a library or Internet cafe to upload digital photos to Flickr...

alexandra said...

I guess we're just really attached to the laptop.=) I use it for travel journaling and DD uses it for games, movies, etc. We do end up using Internet Cafe's, but my experience has taught me not to count on them for much beyond email.

This summer we are going to the Middle East, and that's a whole different thing. Where our family is has very slow internet connections, but at least we can email family back here and let them know the evil empire has not taken us hostage yet.